When severe weather strikes and your world is suddenly threatened, we understand that protecting your family and property by any means necessary is and should be your primary responsibility. The thought of going green during this time is almost rhetorical. Up until the WATERBAG, the only means of protection thought available to you from all responsible sources has been use of sandbags. SANDBAGS are environmentally harsh and potentially toxic.
WE THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR YOU!
- Sandbags are still the # 1 referred-source item for cheap-flood preparedness.
- Perfect breeding ground for bacterial, fungal & viral growth.
- Unwanted silt contaminant, plastic weave (threads) unhealthy to all wildlife. (birds, fish, mammals).
- Overall they are expensive...from the cost of goods... the man and machine power it takes to not only deploy them but the man and machine power it takes to responsibly clean up and environmentally dispose of them into our ever-increasing landfills... sandbags are only cheap in design.
Environmentally we strive in both our micro and macroplan to uphold our commitment to Manufacturing for Design...from our use of high-percentage-recycled source or raw materials (prior life products)... Responsible engineering aimed at elimination of production wastes...to bulk shipments made by rail...the engineered sustainability of the WATERBAG for its intended purpose is unmatched. The end life of our product (NK) is eventually one of full circle, back to being recycled...no landfills for us.
- Manufactured to ISO 14001:2004
- Manufactured to ISO 14004:2004
- We make available an environmentally-proactive-replacement product with long lasting eco-benifits. We ask you and those in our respected markets to consider the WATERBAG a positive solution to many of the current mitigation problems faced by these markets. Using a practical and common sense approach you can drastically reduce the instructed, mandated or suggested use of sandbags, which when compared to the WATERBAG, have a negative environmental impact.
The whole line of A.S.B.E.E-01 products, the WATERBAG, offers its users a clean-efficient replacement for sandbags. When you purchase the Green protection power of just one WATERBAG for just one storm, you have reduced or eliminated the disposal of over (2) two tons of unwanted waste, and not surprisingly, this waste is, in ever-increasing regularity, considered toxic. The WATERBAG is reusable, storm-after-storm, year-after-year. Sandbags are a single one-time use product. The WATERBAG is a full-circle product.
- Sandbags cannot be reused.
- Sandbags cannot be recycled.
- Sandbag use can be reduced.
- The WATERBAG and its Industrial counterpart A.S.B.E.E.-01 conveniently supply its users years of trouble-free protection without leaving a negative carbon footprint. Here's the best part: You can leave a clean footprint with the WATERBAG for less than the overall cost involved with sandbagging. So simplify.
© 1998-2019 J. Bee & Associates/Consumer Division. Tel: 1-818-665-2096